OPEN DAILY AT 10am Starting July 16
We are finally allowed to re-open and can’t wait to entertain you. Please keep in mind that we will be fully complying with provincial health regulations. Please read below.
Guest and staff safety is paramount at GlowZone 360. To this end, we have developed, using the most recent procedures from Peel Public health and the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA), strict protocols and procedures to maintain a clean and safe environment for all to enjoy.
- Limited Capacity
- Sanitizing Stations
- Sanitizing stations are placed throughout the building including the front entrance. Please sanitize your hands when entering the building.
- All putters and balls are disinfected after each use.
- Tee times are spread out to comply with social distancing rules.
- Laser Tag
- All equipment is disinfected after each use.
- The number of players are reduced in each game.
- Arcade Games
- All surfaces have been treated with a disinfecting agent.
- Surfaces are wiped down hourly.
- Face Covering
- Peel public health has mandated wearing a mask or face covering while inside public spaces. Please don’t forget your mask or face covering.
- Contact Tracing
- Guests will be asked for contact info to ensure Ontario public health can conduct proper contact tracing in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19. Please provide your phone number or email address when booking your reservation.
- Social Distancing
- Floor decals and signage are located throughout the building as a reminder to social distance. Please follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Arcade games have been rearranged to ensure 2 meters between players. All two-player games can only be shared by members of the same family.
- Team Member – Wellness check
- A pre-shift interview and screening test conducted with each Team Member before every shift.