For those that don’t normally play laser tag, it’s a bit of an overwhelming experience your first time. But we know you want the bragging rights; here’s how to kill the game during your next laser tag adventure!
- Put on dark colors. Fluorescent and brighter colors make you easier to see. Blend in with the background in dark colors; your team will thank you later!
- Separate. Split up your team into different groups and cover ground. Put people on top and bottom and figure out who’s attacking who; organization is key!
- Have safe spaces. If you’re going to ambush, be sure you have hiding places or safe spots to revert to before you shoot!
- Have a backup group. If the enemy escapes, be sure you have designated people who will attack if the main group hasn’t gotten to them.
- Move around. It’s important to not always stay in one spot. While it’s alright to hide in one space for a little bit, you’ll become predictable after while. So surprise your enemies by popping out in unexpected places!
- Watch your back. Make a habit to look behind you and check corners. Being alert is always super important; you never know when people are going to pop up.
- Use your resources. Dividers are one of these; you can peek above and shoot, or if people are shooting at you you can duck in avoidance. Use your props wisely!
Ready to test out your skills? Get the group together and head into Glow Zone 360! We have great group rates and can specialize our parties to your wants and needs. For a full list of hours and prices, check our website for more info!